MENU

Slide

Thursday, December 27, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Samanthaswee: Hey girl, i'm still waiting for my heeeels!
Just joined that GoJane spree aweek ago, hehe
I want those pretty things fast! :D

Steph: Hey, i joined a spree so i didn't have to pay
directly to gojane, just transfer to the spree organizer. (:

Sher: Hey you! HAHAHAHAS! CHAO AH LIAN.
Siao lah you, really arh, what church so goood!
My church alot aunties so they all
very anal about dressing one luh.
It's plain irritating and bothersome okay.
Wear tube pull high high up,
nvr wear jacket they also can kpkb!

Anon1: St Hildas. (:

Jasmine: Hahahaa, damn funny lah.
Somemore that time i was super busy, hair flying all over.
Such a mess loh! So paiseh. :x

Princess Ambere: Hey dear, i ordered it thru
a spree at www._spreee.livejournal.com!
Super pretty hor, I wanna get more of their items loh. :x
But boyf confirm kill me, so don't dare! hahahahs.

Jacquelineee: hello JAAAACQUELINE,
So are you trying to praise me or
trying to put me down, my dear girl?
1st, you praise me and say i look so much
better than before, oh thankyou so much.
(:
2nd, you become a busybody, nag like a old hag
like how i show my cleveage uh?

Seriously, you're living in the 1950s, 60s is it?
Very narrow minded leh. Jialat,
and you're only what? 19 years old? Oh gosh.

Jasmine: Hey darling, it's okaaaaay.
like WHATEVER !




I had the weirdest x'mas this year,
Christmas deco, tree, everything's up at my place.
But i don't feel the x'mas mood man. ):

Plus, This year x'mas day dinner,
We had vegetarian food with boyf's parents,
May & Adrian, Auntie Meijiao, Chantelle.
I never liked vegetarian food. ):
Vegetarian for x'mas is so spoil mood leh,

No turkey, No logcake, No booze, No party.
Like blooooooody, hell.


AND AND AND THIS IS THE BEST PART!
TADAAAAAAH!

My boyf bought me a cotton candy machine! :D
He got his sister to help him buy it back from australia.
I wanted to cry when i saw it okay, like seriously!
I wanted it so so so so so much and
i seriously didn't expect him to get it for me!

Cos i'll always teeeeeh him
& say i want a cotton candy machine,
then he'll be like: "No way, ltr you everyday eat
candyfloss then all your tooth drop, i don't want you!"



MAGICAL FLIFF FLUFF YUM! :D
It's damn funny, we were trying it out for the 1st time,
Uncle, Auntie, May, Adrian, Jacq, Garett, Boyf and Me,
All crowd arnd that tiny machine and staring at it,
Waiting for the yummy cotton candy to form!

The scene's so comical, imagine that.

May is like super cute, she bought us all presents,
made us sit tgt at the dinning table &
open our presents one by one!

She got me a lace dress,
4 Jessica Simpson Desert Treats lipgloss,
Desert Treats belly button scent.
It's soooo cute, i love the desert treats lipgloss in "Candyfloss"!
Smells yuuuuummy and pretty. :D


And 24hours of x'mas day flew past so quickly.
I might be baking cookies for my boy tmr,
Chewy choco, white chocolate chips.
Or Chevy choco, peanut butter filling cookies.
Might! If i didn't bake, and he read this,
He'll surely nag!

It's 4am and i need to sleep.
Cos i've to be in town by 2pm.
I'm dying, Need my beauty sleep.
Goodnight!

No comments: